Monday, August 4, 2008

Virtual Living

OK,  there is a new computer game out there called Second Life. Apparently, you can interact with people, buy and sell land with real money, get jobs, etc... Huh? As if actual life isn't hard enough at times. I can't imagine sitting on the computer for hours and hours "playing"  and managing a parallel virtual life. You have got to check it out. I can't wrap my head around that at all. 
Anyway, I hope you are all fine. We are doing great. Me and Jim and the kids are going to Disneyworld this month. Road Trip!! We will stop and check out places like  Savannah and Charleston along the way. I have never seen much south of Moyack, really. We are staying at the All Star Music Resort and will take tons of pictures. I miss you so much and love you. 

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Glad to hear your doing well, it's been a while since the last post. Please take lots of pictures of your trip and upload them to the blog. I can walk you through it if you need technological assistance.

nicole said...

OH yes! take pictures and i can't wait to hear about it! and ps: i had no idea that zoe wanted to be a doctor! what kind of doctor does she want to be? how fascinating. i respect her decision.