Thursday, May 8, 2008

Boy, am I behind the times! I can't believe that so many people, including my family has begun blogging.

Recently,I have been wondering what exactly a blog is. Though computer literate, I thought it strange for anyone to just speak out randomly like a sort of public diary.
My sister, Stefanie, mentioned she started one and that it was a great way to write your views and to communicate with family and friends.

Why not get it out there? Vent...get it off your shoulders. Share your life,your concern and love through cyberspace. She suggested we (our family) all do it . I am onboard....

Well, I must say, a whole new world is opened up to me. I love writing and sharing my thoughts, views and happenings within the lives of the Family Craig.
I hope you all will check back and see what we are all up to and maybe read a random thought or rant by me.

I love you and miss you all. I really miss having a big Greek Easter with you all very much. It was great spending time with mom, my kids' Yia Yia and Papou! They are awesome! And so are you!

I still need to figure out how to post pictures, but I will soon.

Love you all

1 comment:

nicole said...

hey! the picture thing is easy, I'll help you if you haven't figured it out yet. And I saw on Stefanie's blog that you were having surgery?! Well, you are in my thoughts for sure, and I hope to hear everything went perfectly well and you get home safely.